– MATUETÉ VILLAS –
Matueté Villas emerged specifically for those who want to spend unforgettable moments in very special places throughout Brazil and the world, with all the privacy only a private house offers, and all the comfort the Matueté experience has.
Our team goes through dozens of properties throughout the year and, to make sure your stay is flawless, we have a very restrict drafting process. Matueté Villas offer beyond the usual rental services, we have a Host – Anfitrião Matueté – at the disposal of our guests, either for just checking them in to the house or for the whole time of the rental. The concept is to bring the Luxury Hotel Experience to a private setting, from putting together menus, to buying groceries and planning activities for the guests.
Matueté Villas is a division of Matueté Viagens – the only agency and receptive operator from Virtuoso’s Brazilian branch. Since 2008, we are featured in the A List of Travel and Leisure Magazine, as one of the best travel agencies in the world. Nonetheless, since 2010 we have the Top Travel Specialist seal, from Condé Nast Traveler Magazine in Brazil.
The Matueté Host (Anfitrião Matueté)
To make sure our guests have the authentic Matueté experience, we always have a Host present on site. Either as a Full Time Assistance or only for checking the guests in, our Hosts are fully aware of everything that goes on in the house, keeping the staff and provided services always on point. From putting together activities, massages, a special dinner or even yoga classes, the Anfitrião Matueté is consistently on top of all of our guest’s needs.
The Matueté Host is key ingredient for your trip’s success and for guaranteeing excellence in our services.
How do we work?
Our job doesn´t end at the contracts signing. In fact, that´s where it actually begins.
When we understand the clients’ profile, we are able to determine the right staff for the house, go shopping for groceries, organize sightseeing trips in the area or even in house activities.
Below you´ll, find the step-by-step to getting the perfect house for your vacation.
- We help you pick the right house for your trip. Because we know every Villa in our portfolio, we can suggest the best choice to fit your wishes.
- We arrange the rental contracts between you and the homeowner, taking into consideration both sides demands and interests at every moment.
- Determining the right services your trip needs takes a team – you and us –, and we make it to perfection either if it is a four people group or a whole 20 people family.
- In certain properties, it´s required by the homeowner, the presence of a Matueté Host. In other properties, the Host isn´t a demand, but it can be a great service, offered at a fee, especially for those who don´t like having to deal with the logistics of running a house and/or a big group of people with needs and wills.
- Eating in a foreign country can be tricky, especially if you don´t speak the language. Therefore, we put together a personalized menu for the whole stay and set up the groceries in the house prior to your arrival. In this step, we also check with you to see if there is a need for hiring special professionals, as Chefs, Personal Trainers, masseuses, amongst other requests and set it up.
- At the day of your arrival, we have a full check-in service, where our Host presents the house and staff, and makes sure everything is flawless for a perfect vacation. This Host will be your back and call for anything you might need during your stay.
Want to know more about the pictures you see on our website?
For a property to be a part of Matueté’s portfolio, we ask the homeowner to send us charming and professional pictures for renting purposes.
Many of the pictures you see here in the website were taken by Sidney Bloch, a professional photographer and close friend to Matueté.
Do you have a charming property you would like to rent, that fits Matueté´s profile?
In case you are interested in renting your own property through Matueté Villas, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you can, please, send us a brief description of your home and some pictures. We´ll contact you to continue the process.